The purpose of the certification is to increase one’s understanding of learning agility and how to use it effectively for the selection of individuals into leadership roles as well as for the identification, selection, and development of high potential talent. Upon completion of the certification program, participants will be able to purchase this proprietary instrument and use it in their client organizations and coaching practices.
- Examine the concept of learning agility and discuss how to apply it to select supervisors, managers, and executives, as well as to identify, select, and develop high potential talent.
- Review the psychometric scales of the TALENTx7 Assessment™ and examine how it measures learning agility. Special attention is devoted to inspecting how the assessment verifies the accuracy of a respondent’s scores.
- Review the scientific support underlying the development of the TALENTx7 Assessment™.
- Learn how to interpret the three reports generated by this online self-assessment.
- Receive participant’s own scores on the assessment and examine implications for their personal leadership development.
- Practice giving feedback with the TALENTx7 Assessment™ in a roleplay setting.
Materials Used During CertificationParticipants Will Receive the Following Materials During Certification
- Select journal articles and whitepapers examining the topic of learning agility.
- Hardcopy of PowerPoint slide deck
- TALENTx7® Technical Report
- TALENTx7® Developmental Guidebook
- TALENTx7® Assessment™ Sample Reports – T. Sample and L. Sample
- Individual Feedback Report (2)
- Professional Coach’s Report (2)
- Organizational Report
- Each participant will complete theTALENTx7® Assessment and receive their results
- Individual Feedback Report
- Professional Coach’s Report
- Certification Knowledge Review Form
- Feedback and Coaching Session Checklist
- TALENTx7® Assessment Key Features Sheet
- TALENTx7® Assessment Order Form
This certification is a 100% online program. Instruction occurs during three 2-hour blocks of time, using a webinar or Skype format with the facilitator. Certification can be tailored to the unique needs of the individual since instruction is one-on-one between the participant and the facilitator.
Price: $1,750 per participant
Several times during the year, public programs are scheduled at various cities around the world. Last year, programs were offered in Atlanta, Minneapolis, and Shanghai.
The next public certification:
June 6, 2019
July 15, 2019
New York, NY
September 26, 2019
October 10, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Johannesburg, South Africa
Price: $1,200 per participant